Nr.71_IP/ of 30.12.2022 Deadline Extension 10.02.2023
Country: Republic of Moldova
Sources of funding: GRANT AGREEMENT #2022-RG-16 dated 17.10.2022 which is a part of the SoS project 2.0 (Sustainable Services for Key Groups in CECA) lead by the ICF Alliance of Public Health, funded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
Assignment Title: Developing of terms of reference for the implementation and customization of a dashboard (BI) to visualize the Social Contracting dataset
The Positive Initiative within the signed contract (GRANT AGREEMENT #2022-RG-16 dated 17.10.2022) intends to apply a part of the proceeds for the consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) consist of developing of terms of reference for national and regional information panels (dashboards) on HIV in EECA countries.
For more information, please see the Terms of References attached.
The Positive Initiative now invites eligible individuals (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultant should meet the following minimum qualifications requirements:
- Consultant with at least three years of international activity
- Consultant specialized in the provision of consulting services in the development of IT solutions of complex systems and data set visualization dashboard (BI)
- Demonstrated experience in the requested field, especially the implementation of IT solutions and data set visualization dashboard (BI) in the health field
- Experience in developing at least twoToRs for the implementation and customization of a dashboard
- Experience and understanding of the, of public procurement, social contracting mechanisms, health systems and public health sector
- Advanced knowledge of English languages
- Knowledge of Romanian and Russian is a prerequisite
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection of Individual Consultant (ic) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below:
Constantin CEARANOVSKI, Tel. 373 68562663
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by February 24, 2023, 6:00 PM o'clock, Moldova local time.
The Positive Initiative Attn: Corina Railean
6/2, Independenței street, MD-2043, Chisinau, Moldova
E-mail: [email protected]