Nr.73_IP/ of 30.12.2022 [Deadline Extension 16.01.2023]
Assignment Title: Consulting services for refine and strengthen the methodology of the social contracting dataset.
The Positive Initiative within the signed contract (GRANT AGREEMENT #2022-RG-16 dated 17.10.2022) intends to apply a part of the proceeds for the consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) consist of development of ToR to implement and customize a dashboard (BI) for visualization and analytics of the Resilience the field of HIV response dataset.
For more information, please see the Terms of References attached.
The Positive Initiative now invites eligible individuals (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultant should meet the following minimum qualifications requirements:
- Consultant with at least three years of international activity
- Consultant specialized in provisioning of consulting services in the field of public procurement or social contracting sectors
- Experience in the development and implementation of methodologies, projects, regulations, specific documentation, studies or evaluations in the field of public procurement or social contracting mechanisms
- Experience and understanding of the health systems or public health sector
- Advanced knowledge of English languages
- Knowledge of Romanian/Russian is a prerequisite
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection of Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below:
Constantin CEARANOVSKI, Tel. 373 68562663
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by January 24, 2023, 6:00 PM o'clock, Moldova local time.