#25 of 12.05.2023
Country: Republic of Moldova
Sources of funding: GRANT AGREEMENT #2022-RG-16 dated 17.10.2022 which is a part of the SoS project 2.0 (Sustainable Services for Key Groups in CECA) lead by the ICF Alliance of Public Health, funded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
Assignment Title: Developing TOR for the implementation and customization of the minimum Sustainability dataset for reporting countries' progress on a digital dashboard.
The Positive Initiative within the signed contract (GRANT AGREEMENT #2022-RG-16 dated 17.10.2022) intends to apply a part of the proceeds for the consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) consist of developing of terms of reference for national and regional information panels (dashboards) on HIV in EECA countries. For more information, please see the Terms of References attached.
The Positive Initiative now invites eligible individuals (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultant should meet the following minimum qualifications requirements:
- Consultant with at least three years of international experience
- Consultant specialized in providing advisory services for the development of datasets for monitoring and analysis in the area of Sustainability of the HIV response
- Demonstrated experience in the requested area, particularly in the development of terms of reference, methodologies, and concepts of data collection and interpretation in the area of Sustainability of the HIV response
- Experience in developing at least two Terms of Reference (ToRs), methodologies, and dataset concepts
- Experience and understanding in one or more domain areas such as public finance mechanisms, social contracting mechanisms, health systems, and the public health sector
- Advanced level of English proficiency
- Proficiency in Russian
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection of Individual Consultant (ic) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below:
Constantin CEARANOVSKI, Tel. 373 68562663, Email [email protected]
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by Маy 19, 2023.
The Positive Initiative Attn: Corina Railean
6/2, Independenței street, MD-2043, Chisinau, Moldova
E-mail: [email protected]